Thursday, February 2

My Weekly TV Show Schedule

For those wondering what reviews to expect and for those of you wondering what you should be watching and when it's on...and for those of you mocking and making fun of my insane obsession with TV, this will give you an idea of how much I watch per week.

(Mind you, my Tivo records all these for me, I don't actually watch them at these times. I have a life.)

Sunday
[9:00pm] Desperate Houswives, ABC
[10:00pm] Grey's Anatomy, ABC
The L Word, SHO

Monday
[9:00pm] 24, FOX

Tuesday
[8:00pm] Gilmore Girls, WB
[9:00pm] Commander in Chief, ABC
Scrubs, NBC

Wednesday
[9:00pm] LOST, ABC
Veronica Mars, UPN
Bones, FOX

Thursday
[8:00pm] Alias, ABC
The O.C., FOX
[9:00pm] The Office, NBC

Friday
[10:00pm] Battlestar Gallactica, SCIFI
The Soup, E!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt know you got TiVo, isnt it an orgasm in electronic form?
Pretty much.
<3,
Kelly

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not quite in college yet...

So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me..ah you'll see,
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home