Wednesday, February 1

Welcome Post

To get this blog started...

TELEVISION RANKINGS '05
(my all-time favorite TV shows in order of greatness)
NOTE: Does not include this fall season's new shows

  1. LOST
  2. Buffy
  3. Angel
  4. X-Files
  5. Six Feet Under
  6. Sopranos
  7. Alias
  8. 24
  9. The West Wing
  10. Veronica Mars
  11. Gilmore Girls
  12. Firefly
  13. Battlestar Gallactica (2003)
  14. Arrested Development
  15. Sex and the City
  16. ROME
  17. The Family Guy
  18. Grey’s Anatomy
  19. Farscape
  20. Desperate Housewives
  21. C.S.I.
  22. Rescue Me
  23. The L Word
  24. Entourage
  25. Scrubs (S2)
  26. Nip/Tuck
  27. The Office
SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY TUNED INTO
(in Tivo Season Pass order)

Lost, Alias, Veronica Mars, 24, Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Commander in Chief, The Office, My Name is Earl, Arrested Development, Battlestar Gallactica, The L Word, Scrubs, South Park, The Daily Show, The Soup (on E!)

Guilty Pleasures (I know they're crap): The O.C., Smallville

SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING ON DVD

The West Wing S2, Felicity S1, LOST s1 (rw*), Battlestar Gallactica s1 (rw), Sex and the City (rw), Buffy S2 (rw)

*rw= Rewatching

Please feel free to comment and post thoughts on my ranking and TV shows. Suggestions of things to watch are always seriously taken into account- even disagreements with anything posted here, whether it be the order I put my shows in or anything like that are greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home